Just got his from Bil Browning who heads the incredible Bilerico Web Site. Be sure and tune in tomorrow night, Thursday, November 20th.
I'm lucky enough to host a Liveblog with Kate Kendell, Nadine Smith, and Barbara McCullough-Jones. As you know, these three women led the anti-amendment charge in California, Florida, and Arizona.
They'll be answering questions and taking comments live about the amendment battles. Topics will range from "What went wrong?" to "Where do we go from here?" It's an amazing opportunity for the average Joe/Jane to directly ask questions to these leaders - something I don't think has ever been done before to such a large scale. Pam Spaulding will be my co-host for the evening's chat.
Pam, Kate and Nadine are Bilerico Project contributors and Barbara is a frequent guest blogger.
The Liveblog is scheduled for Thursday evening at 7pm EST. We have a post up now about it to drum up interest that includes this cool little box that lets people sign up for an e-mail reminder about the Liveblog. We're also soliciting questions in the comment section of my announcement post at: http://www.bilerico.com/2008/11/liveblog_with_anti-amendment_leaders_kat.php
- ► 2009 (97)
- New York Times Editorial Supports FPPC Investigati...
- All the News on Californians Against Hate - Read A...
- FPPC To Investigate Mormon Church Involvement in P...
- Secret Mormon Memo From 1997
- Discrimination at Princeton?
- News Update
- Boycott A-1 Self Storage - Owner Gave $693,000 to ...
- Liveblog Thursday Night
- News Coverage From Around the World
- Secret 1997 Mormon Memo on Gay Marriage Plan Revea...
- Mormon Church: It's Tearing Families Apart
- Sworn Complaint Filed Against Mormon Church with C...
- Meet Terry Caster - $693,000 to Yes on Prop 8
- Laguna Beach Demonstration
- Mormon Money Watch
- ▼ November (15)