Video News Story Uncovers Secret
Transcript and Audio of Church’s Simulcast
Steven Greenstreet, Producer at the prestigious American News Project (ANP) http://americannewsproject.com/ a Washington, D.C. based news organization, just released a 7 minute video with brand new information on what some are calling proof that the Salt Lake City, Utah based Mormon Church spent large sums of money to communicate with California voters in order to pass Prop 8 last fall. The Church had released only a 4 minute edited down version of its hour long simulcast on its web site last October that was broadcast to every Mormon Church building in 5 Western States. ANP obtained written and audio copies of the entire broadcast, including the missing 56 minutes.
I will today forward this information to the California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) in Sacramento. The FPPC is in the midst of an active investigation of the Mormon Church’s alleged lack of reporting of its direct expenditures on behalf of Prop 8.
Click on the headline below to take you to this amazing story:
Prop 8 - Did Mormons Go Too Far?
By Steven Greenstreet on Jan 14, 2009
Activists claim that money from the Mormon Church was the deciding factor in passing Proposition 8 in California - banning gay marriage. The church claims to have only spent a few thousand dollars on the campaign, but ANP has uncovered evidence that may expose a gaping hole in that claim. Also, the IRS forbids religious organizations from "substantially" lobbying for political legislation. Did the Mormon Church violate this law?
Keywords: confidential, exposed, gay marriage, internal revenue service, IRS, law, lobbying, mormon church, mormons, prop 8, proposition 8, secret, tax
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EMBED INSTRUCTIONS: ANP will be migrating to YouTube HD to delivery our video. During this transition, we ask that if you want to paste this report on your site, please use the YouTube HD code below:
And it’s up on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWCum9yQhTg
Thursday, January 15, 2009
- News Release on Federal Court Ruling re Prop 8 Con...
- Mormon Fight Over Disclosure of Prop. 8 Donors
- Rick Warren Coverage -- Media Matters Set the Reco...
- Sean Penn on Prop 8: Shame on Mormons and Blacks
- Tom Hanks Says Mormon Supporters of Proposition 8 ...
- American News Project Reveals Mormon Prop 8 Bombsh...
- Rick Warren $3.00 Bill
- News Coverage - Californians Against Hate
- Bishop Gene Robinson to Deliver Prayer
- The Mormon Post Prop 8 PR Campaign...The Law Suit
- NEWS RELEASE ON FEDERAL LAW SUIT
- Rick Warren's Africa Problem by Max Blumenthal
- Black gay activists: Ebenezer should dump Warren a...
- ▼ January (13)