Monday, November 9, 2009
From the Catholic News Agency: Maggie Gallagher, president of the National Organization for Marriage, comments on Maine´s victorious Question 1, which repealed a legislative act legalizing gay ´marriage´ in the state.
Posted by Californians Against Hate at 9:56 AM
- Standoff: Manchester Boycott Leadership vs America...
- NEWS RELEASE - Extremists' Declaration
- News Release: Maine’s Election Ethics Commission “...
- NEWS RELEASE - NOM Fires Miss California
- Maggie declares victory for marriage in Maine
- The Mormon's Other Problem
- NEWS RELEASE - Will NOM's Maggie Gallagher Fire Mi...
- Doug Manchester: Crush Organized Labor to Crush Pr...
- ▼ November (8)