September 21, 2009
Doug Manchester, the wealthy hotel owner who donated $125,000 in critical seed money to put Prop. 8 on the ballot, has launched a cynical public relations campaign by trying to buy off EQCA with a $25,000 donation.
We said no to Doug Manchester. Will you join us?
Launched in the summer of 2008 by Californians Against Hate and Cleve Jones, the highly successful boycott is believed to have cost Manchester's Grand Hyatt more than $7 million in lost business.
To keep putting pressure on Doug Manchester, EQCA and the Courage Campaign are launching the new "Say No To Manchester" web site along with UNITE HERE and Californians Against Hate.
Join the boycott by adding your name to the pledge.
By signing, you will urge Doug Manchester to make a public apology for his $125,000 donation to Prop. 8 and negotiate an honest, fair resolution with boycott organizers.
Please, sign up today and pledge your support.
Geoff KorsExecutive DirectorEquality California
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
- Fred Karger's Statement on Being Subpoenaed
- EQCA & Courage Campaign Join Manchester Hotels Boy...
- Gay GOPer has star role in same-sex marriage fight...
- Fred Karger Subpoenaed by NOM
- From Blogger Chino Blanco
- News About Californians Against Hate 'Round the Wo...
- Equality California Supports Protest of State Bar...
- The Gathering Storm Against NOM
- Mormons Booted Out of Guyana & Maine?
- Maine Ethics Commission Hits Hard on Opponents of ...
- ▼ September (10)