Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:46:34 -0400
From: Trevor Thomas email@example.com
A note from Human Rights Campaign: Many of you have been reporting on our media release sent earlier this week titled 'Human Rights Campaign Exposes National Organization for Marriage's Fake Ad for Fake Problems' - link: http://www.hrc.org/12470.htm .
It is our understanding the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) filed a copyright violation notice with YouTube last night. Therefore, the two audition videos posted under the user "EndMarriageLies" are no longer available. But, you still have options.
Feel free to check out the Rachel Maddow Show from last night who aired a reel of the audition footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7NQ3QUP0DcCheers
Trevor R. Thomas
Deputy Communications Director
The Human Rights Campaign
- New York Times - Frank Rich Op-Ed
- Californians Against Hate Kicks Off Ad Campaign in...
- Fred Karger & Maggie Gallagher Square Off
- NOM Actor's Tryouts Reel Still Available
- NOM's New Commercial BIG Lie -- All Actors
- Help Our Friends in Iowa
- Mormongate Coverage On a Popular East Coast Blog
- Lots of News Coverage from Around the Country
- Salt Lake Tribune - Rebecca Walsh Column
- ▼ April (9)